Monday, May 16, 2011

Deep in my heart...

LOVE is a lie.. In life we haved LOVED someone, but they never LOVED u back.. We all learn it the hand way with broken hearts & souls..

Its so hard to lose the one u LOVE.. To finally have to say goodbye.. U try to be strong but the pain keeps holding on.. And all that u can do is ''CRY..??" Deep within ur heart u know its time to move on.. When the fairy tale that u once knew is gone..

When the last tear drop falls.. I'll still be holding on to all of our memories.. And all of what used to be.. When the last tear drop falls i will stand tall.. And i know that u are here with me in my heart.. When the last tear drop falls..

So now im alone and life keep moving on.. But my destination still unknown.. Will there be a time when i'll fall in LOVE again..??. Or am i just meant to walk these streets alone..?? If there was just one wish i could be granted here tonight... It would be to have u by my side...

Now its time for me to find my happiness again.. And the emptiness from missing u... Will never ever end.. Im sill loving u... And i hate u mrs.15 word ! Goddamn it...


p/s : maybe i was drunk when i wrote this...  (x_____x)



No comments:

Post a Comment